Welcome to BrandRichland
Who is Richland County?
We are Richland County. A Story in the Making.
Richland County is a space for the strong and inspired. Deeply rooted in the success of our past, we are a family of communities who act upon the need for innovation, invention, and reinterpretation. Generation after generation, we are forging imagination and prosperity. As creators, sharing a collective vision, we are building momentum, led by the dreamers of now.
We are a story in the making and yours to transform.
We invite you to join the movement of telling the story of Tenacity Turned Triumph. Here, you’ll find new, creative Richland County community branding assets to promote yourself, your business, and the county with pride, imagination, momentum, and collaboration.
When Destination Mansfield and the Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development approached a branding agency to develop a brand identity for the county, we were excited but also a little nervous.
We knew it had to be something special. Something that would stand out from other counties and cities in Ohio but at the same time, be unique enough for our residents to feel like they could identify with it.
The branding agency immersed itself in Richland County, Ohio, to learn what makes it such a powerful place. They discovered that those who call Richland County home are a unique breed. They’re tenacious, strong-willed individuals who thrive between what has been and what could be—and they strive to live up to the expectations of their community by being the best versions of themselves they can be.
Richland County is a place where tenacity turned triumph is more than just a feeling—it’s an experience; where innovation, invention, and reinterpretation are essential parts of who we are as a community.
The branding agency created BrandRichland, a distinctive brand identity, to empower the residents, leaders, and entrepreneurs of each community within the county to powerfully promote themselves and the county while using the new brand. The brand is flexible enough to allow communities to use as much of the new creative assets as they wish, while still providing consistency within the county.
How to Use BrandRichland
We’re so excited to work with you! Here’s how to get started:
- Download the logo(s) to add them to your website, social media sites, other online properties, business cards, letterhead, wayfinding materials, etc.
- Download the Brand Standards.
- Browse through pages 12-16 of the Brand Standards which gives suggestions on creating consistent, crisp, and vibrant photography throughout Richland County.
- If you have any questions about how to use the brand, please reach out to Sandy Messner or Lee Tasseff.
Thanking our supporT PARtNers
We are incredibly grateful to our support partners for their unwavering commitment to the success of the Richland County community branding project. Your dedication and contributions have been invaluable in helping us create a strong, cohesive brand identity for our region.
We would like to extend our deepest appreciation to the following organizations:
- City of Mansfield
- Destination Mansfield – Richland County
- Mechanics Bank
- Park National Bank
- Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development
- Richland County Commissioners
- Richland County Foundation
- Richland Source
Once again, thank you to our support partners for your invaluable contributions to the Richland County community branding project. We look forward to continuing to work together to build a strong, prosperous, and vibrant community.
Thanking our visionary steering committee
The Dedicated Makers, Dreamers, and Doers of the BrandRichland Community Branding Project
The passion, insight, and hard work of our steering committee members has been instrumental in shaping the vision and direction of our community branding project.
Thanks to their tireless efforts, Richland County has emerged as a vibrant and dynamic community that celebrates innovation, creativity, and diversity. From the development of our brand strategy to the execution of our marketing campaigns, our steering committee members have played a crucial role in every step of the process.
To all the members of our steering committee, thank you for your dedication, hard work, and vision. We couldn’t have done it without you.
- Cameron Haring, DECA Manufacturing
- Chelsie Thompson, Renaissance Performing Arts Assn.
- Cody Albert, OhioHealth
- Commissioner Tony Vero, Richland County
- Deanna West-Torrence, NECIC
- Debbie Schenk, community member
- Fred Boll, Buckeye Imagination Museum
- Jay Allred, Richland Source
- Jennifer Kime, Downtown Mansfield, Inc.
- Jessica Gribben, Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development
- Jodie Perry, Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development
- Kristi Lord, Mechanics Bank
- Kristie Massa, Park National Bank
- Lee Tasseff, Destination Mansfield – Richland County
- Maura Teynor, Richland County Foundation
- Mayor Brian White, Village of Lexington
- Mayor Randy Hutchinson, City of Ontario
- Mayor Steve Schag, City of Shelby
- Mayor Teri Brenkus, Village of Bellville
- Mayor Tim Theaker, City of Mansfield
- Sandy Messner, Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development